HUMAN RESOURCES/PAYROLL PORTAL GUIDE
Please skip to the payroll portal guide if you do not see this prompt to install.
1) When you access the Employee Portal, your system may require Microsoft Silverlight plug-in. The window will prompt you to install Silverlight. Click on INSTALL NOW.
Click on RUN to download the installation.
2) After the installation is done downloading, click on RUN to install.
3) A window will appear to install Microsoft Silverlight.
4) Once the installation is completed, you will either need to hit F5 to refresh or close your Internet Explorer and open the Human Resources/Payroll Portal again.
1) LOGIN NAME AND PASSWORD is the same as if you are logging onto your computer. Before entering your login name, please make sure you type METHOD\ before your login name. See below.
FOR FIRST TIME LOG IN: YOU ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER THE LAST 4-DIGITS OF YOUR SSN
Once you are logged in, you will see the HOME page.
2) EMPLOYEE-PERSONAL INFORMATION: This shows your current demographic information. You can make changes any time; however the changes will not take effective until HR reviews and approves. For any non-editable fields, please see HR to make changes as we need proper documentation(s).
You can view the status of your change request on the HOME tab. You can see if your request is pending, denied and/or approved.
3) BENEFITS-BENEFIT BALANCES: This shows your available, accrued, and taken PTO/XSL balances. You can see hours you have taken and the hours accrued per pay period.
4) BENEFITS-BENEFIT PLANS: This shows your current benefits enrollment and the monthly cost of each plan, excluding AFLAC plans. If you notice any error(s), please contact Human Resources (ext 3607).
5) PAYROLL-PAY CHECKS: This shows your pay checks history. You can view and print any of your past paychecks.
6) PAYROLL-DEDUCTIONS AND EARNINGS: This shows a history of all your deductions and earnings. You can select any deduction or earning and it will pull all your past pay checks associated to that deduction or earning.
7) PAYROLL-TAXES: This shows your current State and Federal tax withholding. To view your withholding, click on the EDIT button. This is currently VIEW ONLY. If you need to make a change, please fill out a W-4 form in Payroll and/or HR.
Once you click on EDIT, you will see your withholding data.